soup toys c

Ok, I've tried this on a few people and only one of them got it, so I'm releasing it to the world to make sure you don't all suck as much as some of my friends.

I was at the movies on Sunday seeing Twilight (pretty good) and there were these two obnoxious but kinda fun college-aged boys behind me talking about penises or something. It wasn't annoying, I'm just mentioning...

Anyway, you know how they have those pre-movie slideshows with trivia and ads and games and stuff? Well there was this word jumble, right, and the answer was "Quantum of Solace" that new Bond movie I don't care about. But ok the way it was displayed on the screen before the painful unjumblization process was:

NAUMQTU
FO LASCEO

My question for you... more of a riddle, really... is: Why did one of the obnoxious boys and I laugh at this? (If you can't figure it out right away, use the clues in the story. Winner gets a free Encyclopedia Brown book.)

4 comments:

  1. something about fellatio on the last bit? feeling retarded about the first part, I have to admit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAAAH you are not retarded, the fellatio bit was the answer! DING! I'm so happy I have smarter readers than friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. i want a prize too.

    happy thanksgiving hot pants.

    xo,
    WDL

    ReplyDelete
  4. what can I say? I'm a librarian too. We are all just such fucking geniuses.....

    ReplyDelete