Happy Monday, kids! Guess who's blog sabbatical ends today? Here's a hint: he's tall and boring and looks like that British rock star he's never heard of.
You've missed much, and by that I mean nothing. I moved, which is cool. I live in a lovely new one-bedroom apartment now that's actually person-sized and has a grand kitchen that has helped me learn that cooking is actually kinda cool! I'm now a student of Giada de Laurentis' "Giada at Home" series and have mastered the preparation of ricotta parfait, asian chicken salad, and ravioli with arugula and pancetta. Also, last night I made Mac and Cheese with Tuna 'n Stuff, which is my lifetime speciality, and then I pan fried it to see what would happen, and test audiences loved it.
Oh and I went to the beach a week ago and got sunburned lobster red, though it's faded to a nice tan that's quite a-peeling. Then I locked myself out of my house, which was shitty, but I got better.
And lastly, I'm SWMing again, which is.... fine.
More recent highlights include being totally broke, not leaving the house yesterday because of laziness and a headache, and watching Dementieva beat Sharapova for the Rogers Cup instead of cleaning the bathroom.
Anyway I'm back hi and did you miss me yes or no?
never noticed you were gone, don't care if you're back, will continue reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteMy biggest fan!
ReplyDeleteMy life was a wasteland until now.
ReplyDeleteAh sweet fiction.
ReplyDelete