Discerning readers will have noticed the full meaning of yesterday's annoying "Starbucks Boy" post. In case you are not discerning (don't worry, it happens to all guys) I was describing a torrid Starbucks love triangle that I made up.
I pretend this one boy there loves me. But I don't love him. And there's another boy who I do love, but he loves girls I'm sure. Pretty sure.
The first boy is super nice and friendly to me ALL THE TIME. Like one day I was in there reading and drinking coffee (obvs) and he came up to me and got all up in my business like what was I reading and "Not working today?" so I told him "The Three Musketeers" and "I got locked out of my apartment" and he asked my name and it was all very awkward because I had been wearing the same clothes and not showered in 3 days and just wanted to be left alone. And then yesterday he asked how the book was and it had been like 3 weeks. Sohe's nice, just... not... what's the word I'm seaching for.... the slightest bit attractive?
The other boy is symmetrical and scruffy and skinny and has unkempt slightly unwashed hair that sticks out from his cap at odd angles. His skin is nice and his eyes are bright and his smile is charming. In summary, he likes milk and it shows.
And he's got this deep voice and his eyes kinda twinkle when he looks at people like he's casting some sort of spell. He's got a quiet, comfortable confidence about him.
Anyway he is ALSO super nice but in a softer way and not so in-your-face friendly. He likes being around people, you can tell.
And he came into my life just in time because Sexy Latte Boy at Joe: The Art of Coffee has a) not been around and b) been letting himself go.
So there you are now updated on my obsession with coffee boys and know how important they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment