Guys in Cheesy Professional Training Videos I Would Bang, Part 1

Remember FuncoLand? It's GameStop now. More importantly, did any of you work there in 1998? Because apparently you had to watch this drecky, overproduced training video to be a sales rep.

As training videos go, it's pretty good, actually. I remember working at the Buckle (yeah) the thing I had to watch had not creativity to it at all. Anyway, Adam, if you're out there, let me know how your acting career is going and maybe we can get together, yeah?

Oh and if you're wondering about the thrilling conclusion, here's the second part. (Seriously, I kinda got into this by the time he was collecting his second letter.)

Anyway, the point of this blog is that Adam is adorable, and I could watch him clean N64 games all day. I'm pretty sure that dad in the orange feels the same way.

4 comments:

  1. I thought you also wanted to bang the guy in the second commercial. i was all "Woah! Scott is so open minded". Then I realized that it wasn't the point you were trying to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures are nice, but one really ought to look at the nice words as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I wouldn't mind plugging into his auxiliary port...

    ReplyDelete