Rack, Shack, and Benny don't even know

I just ate an entire giant chocolate bunny. For the moment, I'm blaming it on getting dumped this weekend (yeah, so leave me alone) but really, it only has to do with the fact that I felt like eating it, so I did. It wasn't one of those bullshit hollow ones either, this was like a big honkin' solid monster bunny.

Big fuckin' bunny

That's me on the left, I'm wearing a disguise so I don't get beat up by ugly, dykey, gay-bashing bitches at Coyote Ugly ever again like this weekend. I would have blogged about it, but it was all too painful.

So basically I negated going to the gym this morning. And now I'm staying up late to type this asinine blog entry about eating a chocolate bunny so I'm not going to get up to go to the gym tomorrow either. I chose the word asinine because it has ass in it, and that's where the bunny will be tomorrow.

I also met a red-headed Irish guy in Central Park today because I was lost and apparently I was going in circles, and he knew I was lost, so he told me where south was. Anyway, he was on his bike and he had a little hat on and with his red hair and beard and accent, he looked just like a stereotype and so we can't be friends because I don't date leprechauns.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so the coyote ugly wasnt your shining moment, but it was great to see you!!!!!! And i want to date a leprachaun and take thme home to mom in a shiny gift box, because they are cute and little.

    ReplyDelete