I went to lunch and came back tan, though one might also suggest that I went to lunch and came back with sun poisoning. I'm still harboring hopes that it's just dry skin. Either way, it's not on my face, so who cares NOT ME! I'm feeling adolescent today, and I want to indulge that as much as possible.
I'm wearing a loud shirt. I sun bathed. I stared at men sunbathing. (Bryant Park is the best place to work next to. It's better than what you work next to, I bet. Unless you're a lifeguard.) I'm cataloging a score for a cello piece by Lars Klit, and the S is written such that it looks like a G. Everything about today is either fun, tan, nostalgic, hormonally stimulating, or immature, and I love it. I slept in. I dressed to Britney Spears. I ate pizza for breakfast. And I really really want to have sex (specifically, with the man on the red towel with the cool sunglasses... I wonder if he's still there....)
Furthermore, tonight I am going to some comedy group thing, after which I will meet one of everyone's favorite bit players in a movie: The Bend 'n Snap Guy from Legally Blonde! The more I think about it, the excitinger it is. He's in the group, and he's friends with my friend who I'm going with, so we're going to be bffs I just know it.
Today is 2 kewl + 2 B = 4-gotten! HAGS everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment