Maybe it's the government interfering...

Oooh, I'm so aggravated. So my phone vibrates at me, and I think "Oooh, a text message!" So I peek at it (highly illicitly, I might add, because I am at work), and it's all "Ok, if I tell you something, you have to promise to not get mad." What, phone? What did you do? "Well, ok, so I totally forgot to tell you, but you have 10 voicemails that have been accumulating since Monday. I was kind of in a mood all week, and I haven't been ringing except sometimes, and I just forgot about the messages PLEASE can we still be friends, I promise I'll never do it again. Oh, and I don't know who they're from, I haven't been logging your missed calls."

What the fuck, man? We're totally in a fight.

I haven't listened to these messages yet, but I'm pretty much certain they're going to be from just one or two people saying like "Why haven't you returned my calls, where are you, I hate you, you are ass!" All in a sentence like that. I'm kind of afraid to listen to them at all, but then I'm sure one would be about "Ooh, I've been kidnapped, and they only allowed me one phone call! Please save me by Tuesday!"

My phone's name is Marge, but from now on, I'm calling her Bitchface. I just bought it a couple weeks ago to replace my lost one, and it was working just great! I dunno, maybe it's a reception thing... and I NEVER have it. But I somehow doubt that.

I'm fairly certain this is why I haven't heard from my mom in days. Also, if you're one of my devoted fans and I haven't called you back, that's why. Please forgive Marge.

In conclusion, technology sucks and we should go back to carrier pigeons.

1 comment: