It has now been two weeks, and my Jonathan Taylor Thomas poster has still not arrived. But fear not! I have something even better! I got the bestest Hannukkah gift ever last week from my friend Eric! Are you ready?
The XENA:WARRIOR PRINCESS ALA READ POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg
Ever since my coworker gave me the Xena bookmarks from the American Library Association's Celebrity Read campaign (she found them in an old pile of stuff that had been around for years) I've wanted the matching poster to grace my wall, but it was impossible to find! They only have the new ones with like Twilight and Ice Cube and William H. Macy (like yeah, I'm a delinquent teenager and I'll start reading because I wanna be JUST LIKE WILLIAM H. MACY!)
Anyway, I got an Andrew Shue one on eBay, but nothing compares to my Xena poster. I was SO HAPPY, and I made him tell me how he got it. He actually CALLED ALA and the girl he talked to said they had just done inventory and found some old Xena posters and that she'd send him one if he sent her a check. So yeah. Awesome, right!?! It says "Vanquish ignorance. READ."
Now I just need the Buffy poster ("Slay ignorance. READ.") and I just read on a Xena gossip site that there may have been a Gabrielle poster, so I want that too. "Hit ignorance with your stick thing. READ."
I think I've now officially talked about Xena in this blog more than any other one thing. OH and speaking of awesome gifts, Kev got me this little set of stuff to trick out my DS with Super Princess Peach! It had stickers and a cleaning cloth and a retractable pen stylus all in pink so now my DS is glamorous.
P.S. I didn't blog at all last week because I had this miserable cold that made being creative nigh impossible, not that my blog is very creative, especially right now. Anyway, my plan for this week is to finally reformat my home computer so I can get photoshop working so I can get the photos off my camera to I can take a picture of my awesome Xena READ poster for all to see.
What is a DS?
ReplyDelete