I already made some of you do this on GChat.
Click on me then follow instructions.
Step 1) Click Melange Eggplant
Step 2) Tell me if you like the color for me
Step 3) Observe the ugliest model in all of history
Yesterday I went to happy hour with Kev's coworkers and met his friend who's moving here and who I hope will be my new knows-about-music-stuff friend because I don't have one right now. We wound up at Therapy where this kid started talking to me, and not only was he boring but he scoffed at my television preferences so I started kicking this Friend of Kevin behind me to have him save me from the Xena-bashing snorefest and he wouldn't do it and then I saw him across the room and went to him and he said he didn't feel me kicking him so I'm like "Oh, fucking great, I was standing there kicking a stranger" but it turns out he was lying and just ignoring me because he wanted to see me squirm with this stupid boy who's never even SEEN Buffy the Vampire Slayer so what does he know!?
Yeah, hopefully he'll be my new friend.
Yes, the color eggplant would look nice on you....just hopefully not a real eggplant! :p
ReplyDeleteThere is someone who never seen Buffy!? You should befriend him and force him to watch the show~ if u r not gonna do it then i will, i do that all the time, dropping what I like to other people~~
I'm not befriending him HE'S BORING! You do it. And he hates Xena. Not a chance. Didn't your rtfp?
ReplyDeleteSounds promising. Have him come over some time to test out his kicking pain-resistance threshold.
ReplyDelete