S my McT

I got a message in my inbox from YVY Magazine this morning. The message said:

Hey guys,

Paul Reitz just send [sic] us these HOT images of  Seth McTigue. If you like them feel free to post it.. More info and images at:

http://www.yvymag.com/2010/02/paul-reitz-seth-mctigue/

Best,
Marcello
www.yvymag.com

Attached were the following hot images:

SethMcTigue1SethMcTigue2

I dunno who Seth McTigue is. And I dunno what YVY Magazine is. But I just want you to know I had a pretty damn good morning.

2 comments:

  1. I am writing on behalf of Seth McTigue in regards to the photos posted on your blog. We are asking that you remove these images for personal reasons and to please notify when it is removed. We apologize for the inconvenience
    Thank you kindly
    If you have any questions feel free to contact us
    Ramos474@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am writing on behalf of Seth McTigue in regards to the photos posted on your blog. We are asking that you remove these images for personal reasons and to please notify when it is removed. We apologize for the inconvenience
    Thank you kindly

    ReplyDelete