So uhhh... alright! I've got some news and that news is that I just joined the NYC Karaoke League because apparently I have some sort of humiliation fetish. I don't have all the information, but I think it'll be on Wednesdays at Karaoke Champ, and you all have to come. Yes, even you in Idaho. That's right, I'm talking to you, DEVIN!
Ok I made up that name, but I totally just fucked with all the Idahoan Devins.
Actually, the concept of an Idahoan named Devin is probably an impossibility. Anyway, I'm going to do this thing. I'm on a team with 5 other people and basically it's costumes and theme nights and stage presence I don't have. I'm terrified.
Oh and we need a team name if you have any ideas, thx. Make sure they're not stupid before you suggest them.
first of all, ive only been following your blog for a short amount of time, but so far im lovin it :D even all the poems and stuff :P
ReplyDeleteanyway, you have balls dude, i dont know if i could go in front of a room full of people and do "i want it that way" by the backstreet boys LOL jk, i would never sing that, id probably go with "hell is for children" by pat benatar lol, anyway, good luck, i wish i could be there....oh and you totally did fuck with all the devins in idaho...i literally loled when i read that