We Have a Situation

Ok, apparently "Karaoke Champ" is a sort of karaoke company, and the actual venue of this league is called Karaoke Cave, a Karaoke Champ establishment. Karaoke Champ has a great song list, though, so we are pleased.

Our team has settled on a name, and it is the best name in the league, obviously. We are "Snooki and the Situations". I assume whoever is currently soloing gets to be Snooki.

This is free-for-all week, and the team has to perform 2 male solos, 2 female solos, and 2 group numbers. I am doing Kenny Chesney's She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy as my contribution. I will also be playing the part of Lil Kim in Lady Marmalade, hopefully, provided the girls intend to do the sexy girl parts. :-/ Two of our extremely talented ladies are singing Goodbye Earl and Natural Woman. I have to make an appearance at a choreography rehearsal for S's Bad Romance, and we'll finish up with "What's Up" by 4 Non-Blondes. A thrilling evening of thrills, and you're all invited... I think. I'm not actually sure how the spectator element works.

In any case, cheer me on in spirit, not like I'll need it. I KNOW my tractor's sexy.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. And Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i without a doubt adore your own writing style, very attractive,
    don't quit and keep posting in all honesty , because it just simply nicely to read it.
    looking forward to read alot more of your current posts, goodbye ;)

    ReplyDelete