This morning I saw an old man who was NOT homeless reach down to a sewer grate, pick up a long-extinguished, belipsticked cigarette, put it to his mouth, and try to smoke it, and I thought: "Yeah, I really need to start blogging again."
Anyway Snooki and the Situations lost in the first round of finals last night, but at least it was to the team that went on to win the whole thing. I was like to add, however, that we were totally robbed and it is all SO LAME AND UNBELIEVABLE! Keep in mind that this in no way diminishes the Karaoke All-Stars' victory because they are awesome, but EVERYBODY SUCKS AND IS A CHEATER AND EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY UNFAIR AND IF I DON'T GET A PONY I SHALL SCREAM!
Oh, and before another person does this, if you say anything that resembles "Well it sounds like a great time anyway!" or "Well you sang awesome songs" or anything else that implies that winning isn't everything I will come over to your house and do something anatomically devastating to you.
In other news nothing, my whole life this month has been leading up to my weekly karaoke performances. Oh and I went to San Diego for a week but who cares?
No comments:
Post a Comment