so far for me-* Doritos [Cool Ranch edition]* M&Ms (only because there was no Snickers)* Bottled Waterplease also tag other things as "diet tips." You will need a stream of these in your blog so you can later publish a book on weight loss.
That's it? What are you some sorta weird vegan?
I started thinking about what I ate today, but then I cried because it was so much. And now I'm so bummed that I'll probably eat my feelings when I get home.
Sounds like a great diet to me! You should publish it.
yup sounds good!i had curry, chocolate donuts, a pastrami sammich on pumpernickel, and a couple pounds of grapes. want to smell my breath now? :)
so far for me-
ReplyDelete* Doritos [Cool Ranch edition]
* M&Ms (only because there was no Snickers)
* Bottled Water
please also tag other things as "diet tips." You will need a stream of these in your blog so you can later publish a book on weight loss.
That's it? What are you some sorta weird vegan?
ReplyDeleteI started thinking about what I ate today, but then I cried because it was so much. And now I'm so bummed that I'll probably eat my feelings when I get home.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great diet to me! You should publish it.
ReplyDeleteyup sounds good!
ReplyDeletei had curry, chocolate donuts, a pastrami sammich on pumpernickel, and a couple pounds of grapes. want to smell my breath now? :)