October 4th!? Oops guys, here I am. I'm breaking radio silence to tell you all about my zit.
Just kidding, I've already told that story to like everyone on the subway. The news of the day is that Wine Store Guy and I are in a relationship on Facebook. I know that doesn't mean much these days, but I also friend-accepted his sister, who is pretty, and that's pretty much the same as tattooing his name on my face, so you know it's real. I wonder if he told her I'm Jewish.
He put up a really sexy profile pic so go look at it now before he switches it to something awful like he likes to do sometimes. Link through my profile. (If you and I aren't Facebook friends, then sorry you don't get to see him. Not everyone likes their poo on the net and also I need 500 more Facebook friends before I can officially hate myself so send me requests, thx.)
Other news of the moment is that all I do is play video games and watch 30 Rock on Netflix and never clean my apartment. Wait did I say "news", I meant "stuff that is exactly the same as it has always been."
I did buy a new computer so I can finally start editing photos and drawing shitty cartoons on my tablet to show everyone again, but I haven't really set up anything yet because it's a pain in the ass and I am lazy. (Cf. previous paragraph.)
Last of all, my High School Reunion(!!!!) is Thanksgiving weekend. I know you're all anxious to find out which strangers I went to high school with got fat, so I will fill you in later. I already know the answers. Anyway, I have to go. I cut my foot earlier, and my shoe is filling up with blood.
Just kidding, that was from Romy and Michelle. I was just practicing. Anyway I'm starting to remember why I never bother to blog anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment