I fired up my old tablet thing the other day HOORAY! You care because now I can make you arts! I wanted to play with my new program, so I drew this:

I know it's very Natalie Dee, but shut up. I can't draw so copy/pasting one circle over and over is pretty much all you will ever get. Anyway now you have even more to love about the internet! In the future... illustrated blog entries!?!?
As you know, Thanksgiving is this weekend, and since I am obsessed with talking about food and how fat I am, you can look forward to that. I promise I won't draw pictures of myself, so don't worry about upgrading to a larger monitor.
Anyway, I've got nothing left to say right now, so here are some educational Thanksgiving videos from YouTube for your learning pleasure.
I could watch that woman talk about things I already know all day.
And finally, a re-enactment of the Thanksgiving story with Swedish subtitles:
Happy Thanksgiving! I promise I'll come back in a few days with something to say!
No comments:
Post a Comment