Ok remember the other day when I went on and on about the fish tank and what the fish tank means to me and how much I love the fish tank? Well I arrived at my family's home outside Chicago last night, and I was thinking about my blog, so the first thing I did was go into the fish tank room to look at the fish tank, and it was FUCKING GONE!

I know, I feel the same way! And that's not the worst of it. Look what I found in its place:

A giant wooden fish! Did they think I wouldn't notice!?! I didn't throw a fit because my parents would think I was severely unhinged, but I did ask WTF happened to it. Apparently they gave it to my aunt... the one who hosts Thanksgiving every year. So I hope you all enjoy your fucking dinners because I will be rocking in a ball in the corner staring through glass at the stolen remnants of my childhood.
n.b. I drew that picture on a touchpad in Paintbrush, which went and got all sophisticated when I wasn't looking! Pretty cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment