Buzz

Hello and welcome to Starbucks Blog where all I talk about is Starbucks every day! Ha ha, I'm just kidding.

Wait, no I'm not today I ordered a red eye because "It sounded good"--Ashanti. Huge mistake. On the upside, the taste of their ok espresso slightly masks the taste of their awful coffee. On the other hand, I didn't eat dinner last night but drank mismatching alcohols, so with the caffeine, I am in turns light-headed or heavy, hyper or mellow, starving or repulsed by food, and headachey or headachey in a slightly different region. Right now: light-headed/hyper/starving/center. Any portion of this Livejournal status is subject to change without warning.

[Time passes...]

Ok I went and ate a Bagel With Cream Cheese and Bacon, which is basically the 1-up mushroom of fatty hangover cures, so my humanity is restored.

The reason I was drinking is that it was karaoke league night. It didn't go too well, and I am disappointed. I only got ONE compliment: "You look good in a dress." While appreciated, I ALREADY KNOW THAT! Step it up, people! Last week someone asked if I was an actor or studied movement. Another kid told me I scared him. If you want Snooki: Reloaded to provide you with high-quality performances on a regular basis, you need to say nice things about me with great abandon EVEN WHEN WE DROP THE BALL LIKE WE SORTA DID LAST NIGHT SORRY! I will never again tolerate such disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment