Last night I had a very long, very vivid sex dream about the Matriarch Benezia.
In case you do not know how retarded this is, here is a picture of the Matriarch Benezia:

Yes. Not only is she totally old, but she is also a BLUE VIDEO GAME ALIEN CHICK DRESSED LIKE MALEFICENT who takes us back to 2005 to ask the question: "Whatcha gonna do with all that breast [by which I mean] all that breast inside that shirt?"
I do not know where to begin. I've had girl sex dreams before. I've even had a sci-fi sex dream before where I had my way with a space marine I held at (ray)gunpoint. But this conflagration of lame pervertedness is unacceptable, and I refuse to sit idly while my subconscious plays holodeck at the expense of my self-respect.
You may be wondering if I happened to play my space video games for infinity hours this weekend and the answer is "MAYBE!" but I also did supercool human being things like see an opera, learn choreography to a Spice Girls song, and eat like... three giant wedges of cheese. Yes, it is for these things that I pay New York real estate prices.
The point is, I am a happening dude who all the boys love -- you can find them in my yard near the milkshake machine (GO AWAY, 2005!) -- so I do not need to get my jollies (yuck) with evil, post-menopausal sorceresses... FROM SPACE! This is not a fantasy of mine, so you can all keep being my friend. I don't even know why I brought this up in the first place. In conclusion, the only alien chick I would sleep with is Isobel from Roswell and only if she made me, which she totally would.
I feel dirty for having read this.
ReplyDeleteThis... is an amazing post.
ReplyDeleteUnclean! Wait, does she even have nipples? Maybe you were just attracted to her very intense smokey eye makeup...
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm thinking the designers have a poor idea of where female nipples are located. As for the eye thing.... I dunno, I've seen smokier eyes on a baby beauty queen.
ReplyDelete