UPDATE: Ok, I am told that the video on which this post is based is totally old news, but it's new to me and ummm... a seminal holiday classic?
Via Cake Wrecks:
Wow, Sandra. Ok, I've never liked this phony dink with her stupid hair. That said, the "semi-homemade" concept is pretty cool -- at least it would be if she hadn't stopped trying altogether.
Are people in this country so bereft of imagination and basic skills that they need to be shown how to put store-bought icing on a store-bought cake? "Wonders behold! I have made lines on the side! Watch as I put on this distorted Star of David I fashioned from crap I found in the dumpster behind Michaels!"
Good call on the marshmallows, though. I can't wait until you cut into the thing and they fall all over places such as your lap and the floor. That's a great addition to any Hannukkah cake. Here's a fun fact about marshmallows: If marshmallows are famous for anything, they are famous for NOT BEING KOSHER!
So cool, she took angel food cake (which is awesome) and a can of frosting (which is awesome) and made something amateurish and crappy that the intended audience cannot serve at the intended function. Oh boy, I can't wait to see her all over New York 1!
Happy Hannukkah, Jews!
She's the First Lady of New York!
ReplyDelete