It Is December 8th

Wanna hear a riddle? Ok here we go.

Q: Does anybody care how my Thanksgiving was anymore?

A: No.

Alright I will tell you. It was fine. Only people I like were there, so it was calm and quiet and nobody pissed anyone off. The End.

fin

Then I had my high school reunion. Y'know how when you use a word too much it stops sounding real? Well that pretty much sums up that evening for me: "I'm a librarian... wait that's not a word... yes it is... is it?... what does it mean?... do I have a job?... I'm still talking out loud... I should stop... but I'm so confused." So hi everyone from the reunion! I think I'm a librarian. I'd like to thank the ONE of you that facebook-friended me afterwards. The rest of you are disappointments with terrible priorities.

That's all I have to say about that. The End.

Fin

This is the worst blog entry ever, and it's because everything is sucking right now. There is a problem in my apartment that has been a problem for over a month and the bottom line is I can never sleep through the night and if I spend another night there, I'm going to have a nervous breakdown because I pretty much did last year when the SAME DAMN THING HAPPENED. So thankfully my building manager is FINALLY getting someone on it. Unfortunately, the person she's got on it is terrible at his job, and nothing is getting fixed. I've spent the past few nights with C.C. Babcock (the bf, remember him?) and will probably impose on him a lot more because it turns out he makes me coffee in the mornings and the commute to work from his place takes half the time and if I act really miserable I get a backrub. So, um.... I guess things aren't that bad anymore but I hope he doesn't mind if I come home drunk tonight because it is karaoke night and I have to dance enthusiastically to The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You, which in my current state is not possible without chemical assistance.

Anyway that's why I am a shit writer, and it has nothing to do with lack of talent because you all know I can blog you under the water. Now go away.

Fin

6 comments:

  1. The fin motif = love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a fairly good example of your blogging style. I don't see why you are complaining about the quality. It's always piss-poor. It's self-absorbed and whiny. It's so bad that I can't look away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex -- Thx.

    Anonymous -- :-) Thank you. You've given me the courage to go on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh ... fin ... I get it now! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo don't really care for Thanksgiving but do love Glee. I don't think you are a shit writer. I think your funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ophidimancer -- See what I did there?

    Adrian -- :-) Thx! Appreciated.

    Everyone hate blogger for not e-mailing me telling me to moderate these comments into existence. You are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete