Watch This Movie

You guys, Sucker Punch. Am I the only person that cares more about this movie than pretty much everything else Hollywood is doing these days?

Sucker Punch

I read all about it in this poster. It is about girls with weapons. That's all I know. I'm sure they'll try to fit some sort of theme in there like revolution or empowerment or escaping the bonds of the boy-run media, but I'm ok not knowing about that until the event itself... which is tomorrow, wow, I just realized March is ending.

Sucker Punch

From left to right: Young Charlize Theron, Young Angelina Jolie, Young Lucy Liu, Young Cameron Diaz, Young Nicole Kidman.

I don't know what it is, but after almost 3 decades of film consumption, fine arts education, and taste refinement, there's still something about hot chicks kicking ass that fills me with boyish glee. I can't even begin to imagine the explosion of involuntary bodily functions that will accompany the release of the first Hunger Games movie.

Hearttoo

Alright, I've also been meaning to show you that. That's a tattoo Cor de Leon revealed to me on Valentine's Day. That design is a doodle I put on something I gave to him the first month we were dating. He had it reproduced exactly, including all my little mess-ups (like along the top where the red line extends a little too far.) Anyway, it's the cutest, sweetest, most heart-warming thing anyone has ever done for me. Couldn't you just shit?

1 comment: