Has anyone seen that Red Riding Hood movie yet? Yeah.... it's pretty bad, but it's got some sex in the form of Max Irons and Shiloh Fernandez:

So you should probably check it out.
As teen movies about girls and werewolves go, its way better than Twilight (i.e. it's not unwatchable), but it's overacted and atrociously written with the exception of keeping a mystery who the Big Bad Wolf is (though if I knew the theme of the film was going to be "yucko teen girl sex fantasy" it would've been much more obvious). Luckily, Amanda Seyfried can still carry a film; she's definitely one of my favorite newcomer leading ladies. Ever since that pile Mamma Mia was dumped into theaters, I've trusted her to make bad movies tolerable again... though I still won't approach Dear John armed with anything less than a mute button and a fiery Channing Tatum fetish.
To conclude, people like Amanda and I look really good in blood red cloaks, and Easter's coming up so... consider getting me a gift and go see this movie for inspiration and so she keeps getting work.
Up next, I tell you all about my favorite Pokémon from the ones I've collected so far. Also, don't miss my special feature, "What in Your Bathroom Might Kill You?: The Truth About My Boyfriend's Netty Pot".
It's "Neti" pot. And it won't kill you!
ReplyDeleteI wanna hear about the "neti" pot!!
ReplyDelete