New template: the only thing that's going up

I just spent not one, not two, but three and a half hours "tweaking" this blog's template so now it looks like this instead of the standard one with the dots. I'm at work, and I haven't done shit... except learn CSS.

Oh, and I have a Technorati account and a Site Meter and all the gimmicky little bullshit that "the cool bloggers" have. It's all telling me that nobody has read my blog yet, which makes sense because I haven't told anyone that I'm writing in it again and actually intend to continue this time.

Goals of The Tweak included making the text pink and the background black as well as putting the whole thing on the left (which was a bitch of a bitch) and making the text easier to read. Even my eyes can't read extra-small verdana, and I'm in the prime of my life.

Speaking of the prime of my life and how much of a joke that is, I haven't masturbated in 12 days. I haven't beat it, and I can't even make myself want to. This is clearly a Code Orange situation, but I refuse to go to those websites about losing your sex drive and not being able to get it up because that's not what's happening to me. So stop thinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment