My birthday was fine except for the suck parts. I got food poisoning or something like it. It was after eating some really good Thai food; I threw it up an hour later, which was real sad because it was super tasty. I was sad to see it go. Nobody else in my family had a problem and we all shared food, so maybe my stomach just didn't feel like Thai that day.
Chicago was amazing. Usher was surprisingly awesome. I thought he'd suck because I hate when they import people to do theatre, but he was all good at acting and has a pretty voice, so I was kinda mad that I had nothing to be mad about.
Also, he was throwing roses to the crowd during the curtain call, and none of them made it past the third row, but in a moment of total hotness, he produced one more rose from inside his jacket, presented it to the amazingly talented girl who played Velma, and she threw it right into my sister's hand.
I didn't get a rose.
Nobody else has mistaken me for a model, but I feel smart again, so I'm calling it a win.
No comments:
Post a Comment