Today my first birthday present to myself was a 2 hour lunch break. I ate at 44 Restaurant and why is it called that OH because it's located on 44 W. 44th St., yeah clever right. The service, in retrospect, was extremely slow but the conversation was good. That's why 2 hours could happen with nobody noticing.
My second present to myself is to go home after work and cock around and do nothing. I'm really looking forward to it. I know I do it every day, but this will be an extra special birthday cocking around extravaganza with cookies AND tea AND crackers.
Right now, my present to myself is not working for the rest of the day and only surfing the Internet and writing in my blog.
Tomorrow, my present to myself is to go meet Sarah Michelle Gellar, no I mean Sarah Jessica Parker with my mom during lunch because she is going to be at some store promoting her new fragrance. After we're best friends, I'll know all the hot gossip and my mom will have a new bottle of her favorite fragrance.
Also, you can totally cancel that request for validation that I put up yesterday because someone in my department just came to me with a question (me, meaning not the other music woman who trained me and has 20 years experience, me) and it required a bit of thinking, but I knew the answer right away and was super suave and closed it out by referring him to a website with more information, so I feel like the total king of the department right now, hail to the king!
So instead for my birthday I want Damian Kulash, here he is on a treadmill, thanks:
OK Go Treadmill Video
No comments:
Post a Comment