Gimmie a D

So the thing in my shoe ended up being a penny after all. I was shocked.

Anyway, I don't have much to say. I been spending a lot of time on Yelp.com writing little reviews of places in New York, and I found myself composing a cheer about Duane Reade that I wanted to share here. For all you foreigners, Duane Reade is this drug store chain that has totally pwn3d Manhattan. There's one on every freaking corner. We have the odd Walgreens or CVS, but mostly Duane Reade is where you're stuck going. They're all the same, and by that I mean they all suck to the same degree. Here's my cheer, so get out your pom poms and shave your legs because here we go!

nyc-duanereade-200x150

Duane Reade, Duane Reade, we don't care!
Our attitude's as vile as that smell in the air!
Don't whine about the stock or that crap on the floor!
Just scan your effing card and get your ass out the door!
Duuuuuuaaane Reeeeeeaaade!

Anyway, I encourage you all to join Yelp.com if you live in a metropolitan area of any significance. It's really great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment