Song of the Moment

I'd like to introduce you to "The Thrill of Thirty Seconds" by Skint & Demoralised. If you think the guy's cute, wait until you hear his accent.

This is my favorite song right now. When I have a favorite song, I listen to it endlessly until I'm absolutely sick of it, but there's no sign of that happening yet.

I like it right now because a) it's happy and all my favorite songs are happy songs, but also because b) it expresses that exciting sweetness of new infatuation, which as you all know is the best, worst, and most irrational part of any good relationship. Until you get to the next part, that is.

People try and temper themselves, being afraid to get too excited about something that hasn't developed yet, but I don't like that. I think it's one of life's great indulgences.

1 comment:

  1. ooh i like his clothes and the style~ :)

    ReplyDelete