Something else you might not know about me: Bright, appealing colors affect me strongly. Here's how you can tell:
I dyed my hair red because I had wanted to for my entire life.
I bought my toothpaste because it's pink and my mouthwash because it's purple.
I think spring oreos taste better than plain oreos.
I enjoy books with pretty covers more than books with drab covers regardless of content. Well not entirely regardless, but it does COLOR my experience (nyuk).
My apartment is painted in three bold, non-complimentary shades, and I still look at them after all this time and think: Wow. I'm so glad I have walls the colors firecracker, morning meadow, and sudden sapphire.
There is a 20% chance the accent color in my next bedroom is going to be hot pink.
Bright colors just make me happy, and they make doing stuff more fun and I don't even care if my life looks like a Lisa Frank trapper keeper. I've never had so much fun brushing my teeth as I do now with my pink toothpaste. It has little sparklies inside and miniature breath-freshening strips. The flavor is Kiss Me Mint!
Mwah, mint! That is for you.
I own a Lisa Frank trapper keeper.
ReplyDeleteLOL! I buy things because of the colors. I bought Peeps, not because I particularly like them but because they came in Red, Orange and Purple this year.
ReplyDelete[url=http://sapresodas.net/][img]http://vioperdosas.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
ReplyDelete[b]line software store want, [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]standard office software[/url]
[url=http://vioperdosas.net/]windows xp tweaks[/url] student discount softwares software for academic use
windows vista tutorial [url=http://vioperdosas.net/]free repair order software[/url] pdf to autocad
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]softwares sale[/url] Design Premium Mac Retail
[url=http://sapresodas.net/]office 2008 software[/url] adobe web premium cs3 photoshop building twain menu items
a shop software [url=http://sapresodas.net/]windows xp pro activation crack[/url][/b]