How many hamburgers did I eat this weekend? Four.
I know!
They were so good.
Hamburgers! Hooray!
Hooray for hamburgers!
Other than that, this weekend basically consisted of me looking at apartments. I saw 8 and was impressed with but one. One other was this Grey Gardens nightmare that the selling agent was all "Oh, you can do anything you want with it! It's all surface stuff, you can have it the way you want in no time." My realtor whispered to me "You're looking at $100,000 in repairs and upgrading here. Srsly." I like my realtor.
Anyway my friend Sam also stayed with me because his floors were getting redone. We bed shopped, which involved him making me lay on beds and getting my opinion. But that got boring so I would walk away to lay on the $5,000 beds and say "Oh, but Sam, try out this one!" pretty much with the goal of making him dissatisfied with whatever he ended up choosing. I'm a good friend.
I also went to a The Bird and the Bee concert at Carnegie Hall, which was pretty much the best thing ever. They're a super-talented duo, and the girl who sings (presumably the bird), Inara, was such a trooper because she was sick with a horrible cold but stuck it out and had a great time anyway. Highly recommended.
Bottom line is SNORE I'm so tired right now. Can I tell you how many sets of stairs I did yesterday? I've been looking at lots of walk-ups.
Anyway, there's an awesome apartment with a private roof deck (just for me), so if you pray for me to get it, you're invited to my Memorial Day barbeque. If you're a vegetarian, you might want to eat something beforehand because all I can offer you is Snyder's cheese pretzel niblets.
I will pray, but not too hard since I'm a vegetarian.
ReplyDelete