Sea-Addled

Last week I vacationed in Seattle, which is definitely a Top 10 American City in my brain. Probably Top 5. I started liking it when I noticed walking around that people looked at me while they were passing. Right in the eye. It's not an ogle or a leer or anything, and they don't necessarily smile or greet. They just look. It's interesting. I'm a looker myself, so I appreciated it, especially compared to here in New York where people don't pay any attention.

Also everything is clean, the food is universally delicious and cheaper, and interestingly I don't feel nearly as threatened at their Eagle as I do here. It's possible I can never go there again, however, in fear of a drunken repetition of last Friday night's REALLY BAD IDEA, which is a funny story you will NOT get to hear. Teaser: it involved low-grade chemical burn. I felt 19 all over again, and now I can't wait to be 30.

Oh and in unrelated news, I chopped all my hair off last week and dyed it brown. So I look like a boy again. Pictures to follow if that guy who took them ever learns how to use Facebook. Also in Seattle I bought tea, gloves, and underwear with New York on them.

Right. So basically I still exist ok bye.

4 comments:

  1. It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you spam? That's a really weird comment, are you sure you're not spam? I think you might be spam. Or from another country. Either way nobody comments on my blog anymore, so I'm not deleting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im also a blogger and im jus tsaying you sound obsessed with lady gaga plus you type more than anyone will ever read.

    ReplyDelete