New Year's Resolutions 2010

  • I promise to blog every now and then, srsly.
  • I promise to weigh 170 librae by March 15th using nothing but the power of my mind and my friend's Wii Fit.
  • I promise not to burn down the crappy new office in the crappy part of town they're making us move to in 2 weeks.
  • I promise to listen to more Depeche Mode. I dunno why.
  • I promise to enact my awesome party idea even though nobody will come.
  • I promise to keep the same hairstyle and color for the entire year, probably.
  • I promise to stop being attracted to Disney channel teen stars and being sad when there is only one picture of the guy from Wizards of Waverly Place in an issue of Tiger Beat magazine.
  • I promise to like Lady Gaga more than Hannah Montana.
  • I promise to cook more because I'm damn good at it!
  • I promise to stop being offended when people think my stuffed pillbug, Klappar Skalbagge, is creepy.
  • I promise to stop eating sour cream straight from the container.
  • I promise to do my origami page-a-day calendar every day so that by this time next year there will be 365 shitty folded disasters strewn about my workspace.
  • I promise to embody Bree van de Kamp in everything I do. (I'm going to need the basket back.)
  • Finally, I promise that this year will be a lot less lame and unfruitful than 2009.

3 comments:

  1. 1-That's my Wii. yay.
    (I like being included)
    2-I will totally come to your party.
    3-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiger Beat needs more of that kid from Wizards of Waverly Place. You shouldn't be sad, you should be angry. Also, that is in no way a resolution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ima blog more often too.
    starting here:

    dailyopenletters.blogspot.com

    it's in early stages...help me make it sexy.

    ReplyDelete