Be My Lovr

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!

It's finally happnd! I've met the man I will spend the rest of my life with. It's true when they say it hits you just when you stop looking. Here's the story.

I checked out this hot new social club called Grindr. Have you heard of it? They have one in practically every city. Just like any other bar, it was filled with men arrangd by how many feet away they are, so you see the nearby ones first and then scan the ones that are furthr away.

Well I wasn't there for 5 minutes when he approached me. He's 35, 6'1", 165 lbs., and white. He was 351 feet away from me, but now he is zero feet from my heart.

We talkd for minutes, and he's such a good listenr. He wantd to know all about me: what I like to do, how I feel about my body, and he even askd if I live alone or have a roommate. Clearly he knows what it's like to feel like a lonely soul walld off from the world!

I can't wait to go back and talk to him tonight. He promisd that if I did, he'd show me what he looks like above his torso! That will be so nice, but really, it doesn't matter what his face looks like. They say the nipples are the gateway to the soul, and it's so true! I knew instantly.

Oh my gosh, I'm so happy! Thank you, Grindr! Without you, I'd have remained cynical and bittr until I died lonely and alone, but now I believe! I've found love that will last forevr and evr!

3 comments: