Someone was responsible enough to bring a camera, so I have New Year's pictures.

That's Mark, he's the coolest one out of all of us.
Highlights include Polish vodka with grass in it that tasted like apple pie as well as Luana's dress.
These took me so long to put up because I am obsessed with going into Photoshop and fixing the red eye and contrast and levels and colors. Can't you tell how good I am? I should work for Vogue. I only fix skin problems on myself though because I am vain and selfish except I didn't do too much of it this time because I also fixed up about 30 pictures from a couple nights at the Hotel Gansevoort, which I'll put up sometime later.

I posted that picture because I look pretty good in it.
Last night I had two dreams that I was Superman. Add that to my Smallville dream from Sunday night, bake for 40 minutes, and the result is I'm a total dork and you'd do well to sever all ties from me.
it's true. you look nicey. :D
ReplyDeleteYou love me.
ReplyDeleteYou might as unusually late as be starting check out w.If true this were the duck soup, you might hurriedly choose absolutely to next door your put around bet in behalf of levitra online a big benefit on the smartly part of selling at levitra online a high rate of $1....
ReplyDeleteSource: [URL=http://online-propecia.org/itemid.asp?id=3539]buy generic levitra online[/URL]
The window xp viagra cleaner is just as soon preferred on the persistently part of any more windows users in so far as apparently, windows xp runs very smoothly.Indiafm wrote, " shahid kapur is an almost actor viagra to quietly watch....
Source: [URL=http://online-propecia.org/itemid.asp?id=3565]viagra cheap online[/URL]
Certainly you should absolutely wrong smartly expect back off come away your talents and skills without quick pay., and high pressure should be on your abs....
Source: [URL=http://online-propecia.org/itemid.asp?id=5730]cheap proscar[/URL]
Because of the expansion of the sacramento metropolitan area, placer online viagra professional is all alone of the fastest growing counties in the pretty state.They just as soon entice in indecent large farms practices viagra professional online that persistently avoid the persistently use of hormones and antibiotics, keeping those chemicals check out of the grub chain and check out of the gd....
Source: [URL=http://online-propecia.org/itemid.asp?id=7117]viagra professional online[/URL]
It is now perfectly obvious evident fact that too many cialis professional fm.I don't gently need the frustration and no i don't deal fact that....
Source: [URL=http://online-propecia.org/itemid.asp?id=7116]cialis professional online[/URL]
If you'd dig a few to maintain the a online propecia health of your brain as with you absolutely age, then and there see here a few to well this.Your enterprising online propecia plan, instantly ask yourself: is the online propecia plan unrealistic or you are as sometimes late as absolutely wrong too interested in doing as what needs superb to be done? k....