A terrible combination of events has taken place.
The first was Sunday when I purchased my first album on iTunes. I was about to read Fray, this vampire slayer story, and I decided that I NEEDED RIGHT NOW to have the Philip Glass Dracula soundtrack. I had a gift card. So there you have it. I registered and downloaded it. (I love it, I've already listened to it four times while stalking about my apartment in a cape. Bleh!)
Anyway, that's obviously not terrible in itself, but you'll realize the situation I am in when I tell you that I am home sick from work today (which sucks, yes, but that's not the point). I'm home sick, so I have nothing to do but sit on iTunes and download stuff! Jesus.
So the gift card is long gone. I keep finding these single songs that I want and thinking "Oh, what the hell, I'll just buy the whole album!" So now the national debt seems small to me and I don't forsee myself stopping.
The limiting reagent I have added to the mix is the decision I made to only look up stuff I haven't been able to find at stores. Unfortunately, everything reminds me of something else I've wanted for a long time.
The end. The moral of the story is being educated in music is a terrible thing and we should all spend less money on culture.
For those of you who care, I bought 2 Mactalla Mor albums, a Zap Mama album, and some other things, and it has all taught me that iTunes' World Music is horribly unorganized and needs a librarian's touch, thanks.
If you waited I could have use my vast resources to find what you want!! :p
ReplyDeleteYes, the world music section definitely need a librarian....actually the whole store needs one!
They should hire me! a librarian who loves Apple and have at least bought 7 apple products, where can you find such loyalty? :p
I am so so sorry for the sickness!!!
ReplyDelete--Emmy D