Holy Sudden Spotlight, Batman! They like me! They for reals like me!
Last week, I listed your favorite blog (this one) on the Best Gay Blogs blogroll because I am vain and require attention. Great. So what's the first thing they do? Well obviously they feature one of my posts on their main page because it is an important piece of gay blogging history! I am such the up and coming writer!
So indulge me and check out my post on their site even though you've already read it here. You should also do it to remind yourself of how cute I look in that picture. I'm the one who doesn't have red hair that's only that way for a role in a play.
I'm also listed on the Newbie of the Week list. "Creative and well written." Didja hear that? I'm creative and well-written. In yo' collective faces!
It's pretty amazing what can happen when you abandon your stupid, insignificant, glib style to write an entry about something that requires a bit of thought. But don't expect it to happen again soon, I got shit ta do!
So anyway, I want to give a big fat hard THANK YOU to Best Gay Blogs for the most blog traffic I've ever had. Keep it up, I'm depending on you guys for my big publishing deal.
First a model then a famous blogger!? Wow, you are on the express lane to stardom! Should I start kissing your ass? :p
ReplyDeleteGet in line.
ReplyDeleteI don't wait on line! I should have a VIP status~ :p
ReplyDeleteThe downside is now there's more pressure to do a little jiggy dance for your new visitors.
ReplyDeleteCourse, some people like dancing, so this could all work out fine :)
Meh. I won't let fame change me.
ReplyDeleteI'll still waste people's time just as much as before.