New Game!

It occurs to me that my last entry was a little weird, a little depressing, and not the slightest bit funny. All in all, zero stars and totally not the way I wanna make my comeback.

SO, I'm going to tell you about a new game I just made up. It's called "Smell the Intern" and how you play is you go smell the new British intern over there and then swoon and die over how hot he is.

I played two times today because I keep finding excuses to walk by him.

His name is John, and he is the second in a series of Hot Foreign Interns with Weird Hair, but where the last intern had weird bad hair, the one has weird good hair that I want to touch. The last one was Dutch. This one is British.

The only problem with this intern is that he doesn't know he's in love with me. He's nicer to Liz than to me even though she's a married woman and I'm his destiny. It's weird, but I'm sure if I keep playing my game he'll come around.

4 comments:

  1. You did not tell me that! I need details next time i see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh sounds like a bucket of fun. Seems like a hottie ;)

    http://xkcd.com/280/ <-- for you my dear librarian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I need a bucket everytime I think of him with that slut girlfriend I found out he has.

    That comic is hilarious and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, what a bitch. (I hope "ugh" doesn't sound too bunduki for you!)

    ReplyDelete