Guys I have wonderful news! I think I'm officially flirting with the guy at my new favorite coffee shop.
Ok, so I recently discovered Joe: The Art of Coffee in Grand Central which has super strong super good coffee so I hike over there every morning now and usually there is this cute blonde skinny boy in a hat (the same hat always) working the espresso machine and I like to look at him and he always smiles and says here you go real nice when he gives me my soy au lait.
Anyway today I was amongst a whole bunch of Australian businessmen somehow and I didn't think my boy was there, just all the girls who work, but then he came out from the back and was hanging out because there were girls manning the register and the machine, and he kept looking over and me and smiling bashfully and looking away, so I did it back and then he walked up and took my cup out of the line-up and made my drink! OMG love, is this what you taste like? Rich and bitter and... with soy?
Right so I am officially going back every morning for some serious cup-o'-joe mojo with my new sexy latte boy who's probably too young for me. Pray it keeps me up all night.
No comments:
Post a Comment