Who gave it permission to be hot today? It's totally cramping my brand new style!
What's that, you say? I haven't told you about my brand new style? Well I'll be!
It began because I'm starting to hate all my clothes so I decided instead of throwing everything out in a rage, I'm going to try to find new ways to wear old things. So basically I established the Rule of Three, in which I must wear at least three (3) garments and an accessory. Shoes do not count. This way, I force myself out of the bad habit of just throwing on a shrit and a sorta matching pair of jeans every day. It's been working beautifully even though half the stuff in my closet I haven't worn or washed in... years or ever.
Today, for example, I'm wearing a medium-purple shirt, a cream-colored zip-up hoodie sweater, tan jeans, and a thin, flimsy brown scarf tied in a sort of ascot style underneath it all. Yes ASCOT because I am fashion forward now and I own 7 smoking jackets and a pipe. And I'm a queer.
Anyway, going into my closet in the morning is SO MUCH FUN now because of the possibilities. It's funny how putting effort into your life can make it better, right?
So soon I will know the things I really do want to get rid of (I'm still going to get rid of stuff) and then I will be the most stylish person in all the land. Of New York. Right.
Oh and I forgot to tell you why I'm nervous. I'm nervous because ok I got My Stepmother Is an Alien on Netflix and when it came, it was all shattered into a million pieces so I reported it broken and sent it back, and then the next one came and it was cracked down the middle! So I reported IT broken too and sent it back, and now I'm super scared that the third copy will also be destroyed and they'll think I'm doing it on purpose, like destroying copies of My Stepmother Is an Alien the world over, and then they'll cancel my Netflix account for abusing it and I WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH SEASON 3 OF XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS!
My left eyeball feels larger than normal, should I be concerned yes or no?
welcome to the world of layering and mix and match~~ :)
ReplyDeleteAnd no, your left eye looked fine~~
NO YOU BASTARD, I'm the new fashion forward person here! There can only be one, Highlander style.
ReplyDeleteI am soooo your fashion icon.
ReplyDeleteYou know it, and I didn't even get props, while single handedly bringing back the ascot.
omg.
xo,
WDL
Thanks, hal.
ReplyDeleteShut up, kevin. You're full of crap.
Sorry, WDL. Major oversight, I did actually mean to credit you.