It's true! I don't know if it's increased age, increased heft, or something more sinister, but I'm starting to think my extended motivational/creative dry spell isn't just a phase but a FUNDAMENTAL ALTERATION IN MY VERY ESSENCE!
I no longer:
- write
- photograph
- read as much
- doodle little piece of shit alien dinosaurs on post-it notes at work and then dream of transcribing them into paintings on little ceramic tiles to decorate my apartment and give as gifts
- make a concentrated effort to do these things
- work really hard at my job neglecting important things like the internet
- sit and watch cable
- eat all the potato chips
- DVR Food Network competition shows
- know everything that is going on in Gossip Girl, Glee, Skins, Smallville unfortunately, and Wizards of Waverly Place
- gain like 10 pounds
THIS IS NOT A THING SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO!
Anyway, I actually started writing this entry yesterday and it turned into a 20-paragraph essay exploring my mental problems. It was actually very enlightening to write and I'm keeping it for my personal collection of ramblings, but it's too serious and personal for this medium.
The conclusion of the ramble is convoluted and would make a good optimistically melancholy movie produced by Focus Features, but the solution I'm telling you guys I came up with is "STFU IF YOU'RE BORING GET UNBORING (i.e. UNLAZY)!"
That's too hard for right now, but to pass the time I made up a riddle are you ready?
Q: Who was cute and then stopped being cute and now is cute again?
A: Ben Savage
I know, right? Observe.
![]() |
| Aww. |
![]() |
| Oh. |
![]() |
| :-) |
![]() |
| Topanga. |




No comments:
Post a Comment