I updated my myspace profile tonight. That's pretty much the most exciting thing I did this evening, unless you count the two stacks of saltines I devoured.

Also, for the record, if I hang out with you once and then you call and I don't call you back and then you call again and I don't call you back, take the hint. Three months later when you see me online, you should not be asking why I never called you back. There is a reason, and I will spell it out for you.
I'm kind of in a bad mood. I think I need a nap and to stop eating piles of carbs after midnight.
your myspace updates are fab. I agree with them, especially the one on Rachel Ray. Please note that I have entirely too much free time on my hands. Go to my lj and vote in my new poll.
ReplyDelete