Take me baby!

So that's what happens. First I see Anthony Rapp in Bryant Park, which was super cool. I was like "Ooh, people singing opera" which then became "Oh, people singing Rent." But then all of a sudden I walked behind the stage they were on and was like "Whoa, it's Hulk Hogan Anthony Rapp!"

So I hung Puppiesaround and ate lunch there and he talked about his book and he didn't sing, which was ok. I daydreamed that he noticed me from the stage, turned gay, and swept me away to a land of candy hearts and bumblebees but then I realized that the million highschool/college girls surrounding me were thinking the same thought minus the gay part which was super-lame, girls can be so silly sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. anthony rapp is gay you dumbass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally didn't know that, but whatever, he's probably got some boyfriend who thinks he's so lucky. Who cares, my new celebrity hard-on is for Kristin Kreuk from Smallville because I started watching that again. She's hott.

    ReplyDelete