I went to Sabon today and bought some new awesome skin care products and I came home and showered and used my new scrub and lemon-mint moisturizer and my skin is so soft and fragrant that my cat won't stop licking me.
David -- It was pretty sweet. ... except that her sandpapery tongue makes my skin turn all red. I don't stop her, though. Also, my entire apartment smells amazing.
WOW, I just found your blog and thought it is great. I love your dark humor and sarcasm. Your writing style and the stuff you write about reminds me of some people I used to be friends with and they were just as funny as you seem. Thanks for the nostalgia!
Kitties! (c;'
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine anything better than that.
ReplyDeleteThe Architect -- Yes.
ReplyDeleteDavid -- It was pretty sweet. ... except that her sandpapery tongue makes my skin turn all red. I don't stop her, though. Also, my entire apartment smells amazing.
WOW, I just found your blog and thought it is great. I love your dark humor and sarcasm. Your writing style and the stuff you write about reminds me of some people I used to be friends with and they were just as funny as you seem. Thanks for the nostalgia!
ReplyDeleteThanks, tell a friend. Or at least.... tell someone you USED to be friends with as apparently you don't have any anymore.
ReplyDeletegrammar nazi.
ReplyDelete