Woe Betide

I don't care who you support or what your politics are. I'm very open-minded that way. But if you use the phrase "Barack 'n Roll" we are no longer friends.

Now it's time for math class. Solve the following:

(boss supposed to be gone but comes anyway) + (you came in late because boss is supposed to be out and so instead of leaving early, you have to say extra late) + (major dry eye today) + (flat awful hair) + (promise of going home to do long-postponed laundry) = ????

The answer is SHITTY DAY! The extra credit answer is SHITTY LONGEST DAY EVER!

Did you know that when I type things in all caps I imagine it's funny? But one time I heard someone quoting my blog out loud, and he did the caps lock parts all wrong, like with all this anger, and now I can't figure out why he thinks I'm funny. Actually all your internal voices are probably wrong, so I don't know why anyone at all reads my blog OH WAIT that's right nobody does.

Also my friend Matthew (you know my friend Matthew) wants everyone to know that Yelp made him famous. You should all get to know my friend Matthew by reading that interview and his blog or instead reading the following description:

Matthew is a Jew. His hobbies include talking about how great he is, taking pictures of himself with the same expression on his face, and dating some other Jew.

The Sack

1 comment:

  1. omg. I'm so hot.

    And I don't just date Jews. They also have degree requirements.

    Just to be clear.

    xo
    WDL

    ReplyDelete