Update. XANADATE!

Great news, everybody, we got a new office pencil sharpener! The old one would choke and sputter if you didn't put the pencil in exactly so, and you'd be afraid it would start spewing sparks and smoke and set the whole place aflame starting with your stray hairs. It was time for a replacement. Sigh. Life's like that. One day you're lively and whirring and getting plenty of wood jammed in your hole, and the next you're cast aside for the next generation with their trendy lines and smooth faces. Even though it's the same old ugly stumpy pencils, suddenly you can't measure up.

Luckily, MY life's not like that because I don't date old people who only use me for my body... which is really the only category of people that metaphor fit. Moving on, I'm seeing Xanadu again. I guess it's Boys' Night so it'll be all G's and their G friends. Reception to follow. I am excited except instead of like last time when I sat in the on-stage audience and stared at Cheyenne Jackson's ass the whole time, this time I will have to look at his face and arms. I can adapt.

To conclude, watch this but not for 2 straight hours like I did because it's pretty much the worst best gameshow ever made.

1 comment: