Thrilling conclusion

Great news, it wasn't a cyst after all, but a viral abcess! He froze it with this cold air gun that looks like you'd clean your keyboard with it. I said it stung a little and he told me my body can't feel the difference between heat and cold, and I was like "Thanks, quack dermatologist, but it feels cold to me!" Anyway if it doesn't completely disappear in 4 weeks I have to come back.

Right and then I went to the bank and was charged THREE FREAKING DOLLARS to get money out of the Chase ATM. Anybody remember when that stuff was $1? I know! Yeah, so does anyone else remember when there was a good reason that shit should cost anything at all?

After paying Chase $3 to use two cents of electricity to spit some bills at me, I went to my cafe and had a chicken salad sandwich and cafe au lait for $11.50. The chicken salad sandwich came with nothing. It's the most overpriced place I know about, but I still like going there and I only do it after seeing my quack dermatologist, which I haven't done in almost a year and a half anyway.

I gotta go home now bye.

2 comments:

  1. where is this overpriced cafe??

    Cold air gun......hahaha, I actually thought I read cool laser gun!!!!! I have to read it twice before I realize u actually wrote cold air gun....u can see how my mind went~ lol

    ReplyDelete