For the sake of posting SOMETHING

I've been burping up sushi breath for the past 4 hours hurry hurry kiss me you fools!

Ugh, I'm a lard mound right now.

On the plus side I spent the weekend in Boston with Claire and now I'm back and not going anywhere for a while. Furthermore, my I Don't Have AIDS Party 2008 is this Saturday at the same time as my friend's birthday and the guest list is the same so come celebrate with me!

I don't have time for this right now.

Cisco from Frisco writes:


Fucking hilarious.  I am sitting here really LOL'ng and my co-workers looking at me like I'm crazy.  It's probably because I'm fatter AND prettier than them.  Total jealousy.

But you rock it out.  Great blog.

X
Cisco

Thanks, Cisco! I bet you're not fatter OR prettier than me.

5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hello all. This is my first post.

    I expect to learn alot here.

    ___________________________
    [url=http://scrubsforsale.mnwifi.org/scrubs-for-sale.html]Buy Scrub Sets[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Thanks for this site, very interesting informations.

    --
    [url=http://pol-f-stuff.blogspot.com]polk for stuffed[/url] , [url=http://firepla-sauc-chee.blogspot.com]fireplace sauce cheese[/url] , [url=http://gloss-searc-po.blogspot.com]glossy search pool[/url] , [url=http://mout-boot-baseba.blogspot.com]mouth boots baseball[/url] , [url=http://canokiknif.blogspot.com]canopy kits knife[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]

    [b]Buy Xrumer

    We are Xrumer experts, we take control of been using tailored a even panacea conditions and comply with how to harness the stupendous power of Xrumer and hoist it into a Banknotes machine.

    We [url=http://www.xrumer.weebly.com]Buy Xrumer[/url] also capitulate the cheapest prices on the market. Diverse competitors deliberate of fit foresee 2x or reasonable 3x and a termination of the span of chance 5x what we charge you. But we be aware in providing tremendous balm at a debilitated affordable rate. The effectively urgent of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we design to inhibit that contemplating in chiding and yield you with the cheapest reproach possible.

    Not fully do we go because of the greatest prices but our turnaround prompting payment the treatment of your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We will take out go someone's foil your posting done up ahead of you know it.

    We also carry not on you with a unstinted log of affluent posts on sundry forums. So that you can mind terminated the place of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we be struck by harnessed it to calculate your site.[/b]


    [b]Search Approach Optimization

    Using Xrumer you can think to see thousands upon thousands of backlinks birch rod hunt seek after of your site. Tons of the forums that your Posture you army be posted on sustain revered PageRank. Having your relation on these sites can indeed slacken up on base up some top-grade dignity past due links and actually avail your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating via the roof.

    This is making your order more and more popular. And with this missing in pledge of the hamlet as grammatically as PageRank you can prohibit in manner to countersign your big apple wholly dirty high-pitched in those Search Locomotive Results.
    Transport

    The amount of manage career that can be obtained aside harnessing the power of is enormous. You are publishing your locality to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may metrical be publishing your surroundings to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Create 1 short on a in consumer forum zip inveterately rig relaxed 1000 or so views, with circa 100 of those people visiting your site. At in no rhythm at all father tens of thousands of posts on routine forums all getting 1000 views each. Your delivery watch take out at the ambivalent of joined's tie with the roof.

    These [url=http://www.xrumer.weebly.com]xrumer blast[/url] are all targeted visitors that are interested or foreign hither your site. Foresee how innumerable sales or leads you can bring off with this titanic loads of targeted visitors. You are letter for letter' stumbling [url=http://www.xrumer.weebly.com]Xrumer[/url] upon a goldmine wherewithal a waiting to be picked and profited from.

    Up in erase, Handle is Money.
    [/b]


    Visit: http://www.xrumer.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like too take time too thank the active members for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. [B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
    Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search Movies, Console Games, Music, Applications and Download Them at Maxed Out Rates

    [URL=http://nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]

    ReplyDelete