Ok new goal. I'm not going to trim my hair again until October! Because I'm trying to grow it out but the last couple times I've gone in for a trim, my beautiful Agnes has taken a bit more off than I'd like. Anyway, right, so I'm getting it recolored after my eye surgery in August but nothing else until October or even later if I have the conviction. I'm a convict.
This morning I went to a sort of publishers' new release expo thing here at work, and I got a free bagel and a muffin and coffee and about 20 books and Lisa Loeb sang stuff from her new children's album, which is going to be awesome. That was just the children/YA portion. This afternoon is the adult part, where I will get free lunch and hopefully even more free books.
I totally didn't belong there this morning and we left during all the presentations, but I changed my hairstyle like 5 minutes ago, so maybe they won't recognize me.

BORING STORY FROM MY PAST ALERT so I made that heart out of felt a few years ago for a boyfriend on Valentine's Day, but as I was making it, he pissed me off really bad so instead of making a Happy Heart from the Land of Sundrops and Rainbows, I gave him that eyepatch and made him bitter like I was and then I kept him for myself and didn't get my boyfriend anything for Valentine's Day. Anyway I love him and now you all know how artistic I am. You also know that if you piss me off before a holiday, I won't buy you anything. His name is Pierre.

Here I am reading my million page book I'll never finish.

That's my totally undefined arm.
Tonight I'm having mexican to stay tuned to hear all about my upset bowels later.
Genji and Mexican don't go together. Nice depth-of-field on the book picture. *confetti*
ReplyDeleteFatty Mc Pastey!
ReplyDeleteYou should actually work out when you go to the gym, instead of just laying down in the showers.
xo,
WDL
Is Pierre named after Pierre Rivière, who murdered who mother, sister, and brother and then wrote a lovely little essay about it?
ReplyDelete