I'm going to Boston tomorrow morning to spend the 4th with my good friend Rocking Claire (In a Rocking Chair). She just moved there an has no friends, so we're going to go to this party where neither of us will know anyone, and we'll probably end up spending all our time in the corner watching people and talking about them and why they're good at parties and we're not, which is what we love to do.
And of course we will also Celebr-8 Amerika LOL because that is what the day is all about. I'm wearing my new t-shirt with the keyboard guitars on it because it's the only thing I own with all of red, white, and blue on it. I suppose there's also my "Republicans for Voldemort" shirt, but I don't know what kind of party this is and would like to avoid getting beaten up for being a) a nerd, b) a liberal, or c) a fashion victim.
Ummmmmmm other than that nothing, I'm falling asleep at my desk right now see you on Monday bye.
I hope you have fun, and that you get to ride like Paul Revere did...only not on a horse.
ReplyDeletexo,
WDL
I want to see you. That's all.
ReplyDeleteAlso, please add my crap blog to your list. kthxbye.
http://consumercuriosity.blogspot.com