Y'know how sometimes life smacks you in the face and runs away cackling? Like you're walking by a shop window and smell fresh cookies and reminisce about your loving grandmother's baking until you remember she died in a kitchen accident. Or worse, you're at the store and one of the checkout boys is really cute and then you GET him and as he's ringing you up you look him up and down and at his pretty hair until you realize there's a tattoo of the Starship Enterprise on his arm.
That happened to me today. Not the first one, my grandma died with dignity. There was also an armband tattoo only instead of a faux Celtic pattern, it was Klingon.
Ok full disclosure it was the comic book store so I got what I deserved but honestly, you can like Star Trek but have a little -- again I say -- dignity.
Just kidding I'm thinking of getting a Harry Potter tattoo but a discreet one that you wouldn't know unless you were also a major loser ok thx bie.
If I am not getting an Apple tatoo then u r not getting a Harry Potter tatoo either~~ :p
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should get a spellcheck tattoo.
ReplyDeleteOOOH ZING!
LOL. That was amazing.
ReplyDeleteomg. you should totally have it on your penis. then no one would EVER see it.
ReplyDeleteoh, except for half of Manhatten.
xo,
WDL
Jews shouldn't get tattoos. We can't be buried with them.
xo, again,
WDL
pss
ReplyDeleteFwap is the sound a penis makes when you take it out of your undies.
At least mine does.
xo,
WDL